Tuesday, December 04, 2007

What a Monday it was!

Y'all, my big girl learned to ride her bike yesterday. I'm so proud of her, and her Daddy was almost a blubbering mess.

Our girls have always had bikes, but we live in a very busy neighborhood and their Mommy is a worry wart, so they've really only ridden in the driveway, and with training wheels. Yesterday, Big Daddy was outside working on a project, so Pooh asked him if she could ride her bike. He helped her out a little, and before long he was yellin' for me to come see that girl racing up and down the street! Since it was the middle of a weekday, the neighborhood was quiet, so her Mommy didn't even have a conniption.

Have I mentioned we're proud? So that's my first Happy for today.

And here's my second Happy: Look what Big Daddy and our friend Andy made! It's for a display at church, and I think it's just gorgeous. Right now it's in front of our house, and I love looking at it when I come and go. Isn't it gorgeous?

Number Three on my happy list today is my pair of fuzzy slippers. I love these dudes so very much!

What's making you happy today?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ooh, I want a sign like that!! Your husband is very talented.