Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dancing With The Stars - April 14 Results

Live from Hollywood, this is Dancing With The Stars. And I don't have much to say.

I still love that Lil' Kim/Derek Hough Jive number. I didn't realize how much I like Derek Hough until this dance. I'd be fine with Lil' Kim being a little less shiny, though. And does she somehow look like Alexis Carrington?

Blah blah blah...blah blah blah

First safe couples are Lil' Kim/Derek and Lawrence/Edyta. I was kinda hopin' Lawrence would be in the bottom so Ty didn't have to. Wah.

Love Rascal Flatts, y'all. And the Tony/Julianne dance was beautiful.

This clip where the contestants are designing the costumes is cute, cute, cute. I love it when Lawrence says that Edyta is allergic to clothes. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Next two couples up are Shawn/Mark and Melissa/Tony, and they're all safe. Good, love 'em all.

Rascal Flatts again - Great.

Carmen Electra - Love it.

Body Language expert - WOW!

Next safe couple is Gilles and Cheryl. Shocker, huh?

Chuck and Julianne are safe too, and that leaves Ty/Chelsie and Steve-O/Lacey. Please let Ty stay...Please let Ty stay...Please let Ty stay...

Yay, Ty is staying! Now I've gotta go watch American Idol. See y'all next week!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I was so glad Ty got to stay another week...he's so adorable! And FINALLY...Steve-O is GONE!!!!
I cracked up about the allergic statement too...soooo true!!