Tuesday, March 11, 2008

You know what?

You know what's just ridiculous?

Big Daddy offered to start my car for me this morning and then he left to take Scooter to school. When Tink and I got ready to leave, I spent 10 minutes looking for my keys.

Yeah, they were in the car. That BD told me he was starting.

Tink was almost late to school. Brilliant.

You know what's embarrassing? I'm not going anywhere except school runs today, so I dressed accordingly. Then I realized I looked better when I had my pajamas on. That's really sad.

And finally, you know what kind of Mo-Rons drive around in thick fog with Absolutely No Lights On? The ones in my neighborhood, thanks for asking.

Carry on.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That SO sounds like something I'd do. So I'm laughing WITH you not AT you. I mean, you ARE laughing, right?

Misty DawnS said...

Sounds like a bad day (and I hope it gets better), but the way you told it had me laughing out loud.