Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Men are from one place; Women are from a totally different place.

As if the events of the past two weeks weren't stressful enough, we now have air conditioning problems. Oh, joy. I'd like to give just a little example to illustrate the difference between men and women. Or at least the man and woman who live in this house. If I may.

SCENARIO ONE (7:30 this evening)

A/C REPAIRMAN: So what seems to be the problem?

BIG DADDY: Well, for about the past two years, every now and then, I'll have to go out there and clear out the condensate line, you know, cause it gets stopped up and water goes all over the place. And it's been getting a little bit worse all the time. So yesterday, when I got home from work - did I tell you I'm a plumber? - my wife told me there was water all over the place, and there was, in the garage floor and also in the laundry room. So I went over there and opened the door and got my air compressor all ready to blow out the condensate line, but then I realized...blah blah blah...THIS IS WHERE I LEFT THE ROOM SO THAT I WOULDN'T GO OVER THERE AND HIT HIM IN THE HEAD.

*****************

SCENARIO TWO (1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., and 845 times over the phone)

A/C REPAIRMAN: So what seems to be the problem?

ME: It's leaking. My husband said the drain pan is rusted out. Wanna see?


DISCLAIMER: This post has been reviewed and approved by Big Daddy. He laughed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS and so true at least in our house it is! :)

Redneck Diva said...

BWAH HAHAHAHAAAA!!

How true, how true...

Jennifer said...

ROFLMBO!!!!!! Funny thing though, it's a bit opposite here. I'm long on the explanations and hubby is short and sweet. Seems like that's often the case with us - we tend to be opposite than most couples on quite a few things! LOL!