Monday, March 05, 2007

Random randomness

So don't you know that the minute I get a bunch of great people to come check out my blog, that I can't think of a single thing to talk about.

So I'm going to go to the old random list, and hopefully I'll be inspired to expand on some of these topics later.

  • In church yesterday, the pastor talked about what we will be remembered for, and I was reminded that my purpose here is to show God's love to everyone, and I mean, everyone I meet. Second, I believe my greatest job is to raise three girls to be self-confident, God-loving, sweet and well adjusted adults. Ack, the pressure!
  • I make a mean tortilla, which I did twice this weekend. It takes for freaking ever, though. But they rocked.
  • I love having friends that you feel so comfortable with that you can have them over to eat two times in two days, and no one is sick of each other. And I get to hold their baby.
  • I also love the fact that I'm realizing I can cook at home for half the price of a restaurant, and BONUS! You can send the kids in the other room!
  • My "boss" still hasn't paid me. It's been over two months, and everyone thinks I'm a whack job for continuing to do work for her. Reason I keep working: I need this gig, and I hope that eventually she'll get her act straight.
  • And finally, and most important this morning, Scooter has been quiet for 30 whole minutes! I think she's still breathing.

Okay, I think I've given myself some ideas for future posts, so please don't give up on me. I may come up with something brilliant later. Or at least moderately interesting.

1 comment:

Alli said...

Great blog! Found you through the party and have enjoyed the read...I'll be back. And I might "borrow" that Four Things meme so I have something to write on my blog during the party!;)