Saturday, September 09, 2006

Whining

I'm not posting as much as I thought I would, but continue to hope that I'll get inspired and rock the blog. In the meantime, I'm just going to whine. So here are some lovely bullets:

  • I don't know how to do anything in Blogger except post, and I'm too scared to try and figure it out. Including making fricking bullets.
  • Bear keeps peeing in his kennel, which really grosses me out and makes me mad. Contrary to popular opinion, I do not like being mad. Especially at people and dogs that I love.
  • Pooh (6-year-old) keeps on lying. And I'm tired of giving people consequences.
  • Scooter (3-year-old) keeps on crying and throwing fits. Typical, you say? Well, I still hate it.
  • We're broke.
  • Big Daddy's aunt sent us $100, which really blessed us, but I feel a little embarrassed that people know what a hard time we're having. So not so much a whine as an I don't know what.
  • We have two girls playing T-ball on two different teams, and literally have something scheduled for every night of the week.
Okay, so by looking up I see that I have topics for at least five posts, but I sure hope something more positive and uplifting comes up, or I'm gonna look like a real downer.

No comments: