Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Dancing With The Stars - April 8 Results

I'm watching the DWTS Results show, and

Oh. My. Goodness.

Etta James? Holy Smokes, but listening to her is just incredible. Incredible. I hear 100 American Idol contestants sing these old classics and forget how ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS the original is. I have chills.

Okay, moving on.

I didn't write about last night's show because I was at my parents' house, looking at their new GMC Acadia. It's the bomb. We saw a few of the dancers but I didn't pay a lot of attention.

Here's my deal, though. I love Ty Murray, and yeah, he was pretty bad last night, but I don't care. I think he's a cutie patootie.

Love Melissa From The Bachelor. Loved her back when she was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader too.

I think David Allan Grier is so dadgum funny, and he's not a bad dancer either.

Warren Sapp has disappointed me, because I'm ALWAYS a fan of the football players. He's kind of boring though, don't you think?

I like Chuck and Julianne, because I have to support my Country Music peeps.

Shawn Johnson and Lil' Kim are okay, but I'm not in love with 'em.

Who does that leave? Oh GILLES! HUBBA HUBBA. That is all.

Steve-O. HATE JACKASS, so not a fan. But he's already through to next week, so that means that someone better than him will be going home tonight. Wah.

Big Daddy loves the Cirque du Soliel Men in Skirts performance. I was bored.

Okay, now I'm not bored. As the mother of young girls, I'm required to like Demi Lovato. I also really enjoyed Benji Schwimmer's performance during Demi's song.

And the bottom two are David/Kym and Warren/Edyta. Please let Warren go, Please let Warren go...

The Dance-Off? Loved David and Kym's performance. Y'all, he's really good. Not great, but really good! And they scored 24!

Samantha Harris is a goober.

Warren and Edyta? Nah. Not feelin' it. Scored 20, just like last night.

And the next couple eliminated? David and Kym. I'm so sad.

Now let me get to watchin' American Idol on the DVR.

No comments: