Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This and that and a little more

So listen to the craziness that has been my life the past little while.

I found Facebook. I want to marry it, except that would be bigamy, or maybe just unnatural. So instead I'll just date it VERY heavily. So far, I've found friends from as far back as 35 years. Yes, that was before I was born, since I'm perpetually 29.

*

About a week ago, Pooh9 snuck into the kitchen in the middle of the night and drank 5 energy drinks, all at once. She threw up for 24 hours straight. It was heck keeping her hydrated, man.

*

Two days later, vinegar splashed in Pooh's eye and we had to go to the ER. They call it chemical conjunctivitis and it takes an awful long time to get well. She looks like a pirate.

*

I pulled a dadgum muscle playing Wii Bowling. How embarrassing is that, huh?

*

We're watching Hancock right now and I Like It. This surprises me.

*

We have Pooh rolled in bubble wrap to make sure nothing else happens to her.

4 comments:

WendyDarling said...

5 energy drinks? I would be bouncing off the walls and then go into a coma. Poor thing... I'm glad she is better. :-)

I never knew vinegar would do that?

I am becoming addicted to facebook as well! Do you do the My Farm app? :-)

Amy said...

Poor Pooh! And, poor Lori having to deal with all that!

I'm trying to decide if Facebook is worth it for me. Do I really want another way to waste time online? I'm debating.

I also didn't know vinegar would cause a chemical burn. Wow. Ouch.

Can I wish you a next week that's a little less exciting? :)

beckyjomama said...

Ah, yes, the facebook addiction. This is why we call it Crack Book! Love it!!!

5 energy drinks - WOW! Poor girl!

Jennifer said...

Ditto on the FB thing!

Poor Pooh - I hope the bubble wrap works! LOL!

I totally laughed OUT LOUD on the Wii thing...too funny. If I had one, I'd probably do the same thing.

Find that brain yet? Still not sure mine has found its way home!