Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yet MORE useless information

I've got to go back to my archives and dig out those questions my 2 readers asked. Maybe I'll even ANSWER them!

In the meantime?

I stole this from Kristen at Diary of a Shoe Addict.

I know. I'm shameless.

Six names you go by:
1. Lori
2. Mommy
3. Lori G
4. Baby
5. Mo
6. Baby Girl

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Black tennies
2. Sweat pants
3. wedding ring

Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. The ability to share my enthusiasm for our business without driving people crazy
2. $50,000
3. A professional organizer

Two things you did last night:
1. Watched Fireproof
2. Watched Hancock

Two things you ate today:
1. Advocare Snack Bar
2. Meal Replacement Shake

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. Big Daddy
2. Sheila

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. Do some work for my Dad
2. Hopefully lunch with my friends

Your favorite beverages:
1. Spark Energy Drink
2. Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper

No comments: