Thursday, November 13, 2008

Warning: This Post May Cause Drowsiness

Hey, good mornin'. It's 9:26 down here in Texas, and I'm about to write one of the most boring posts I've ever written.

See, one of my not-so-good character traits is that I always feel like I'm not doing enough. Now granted, sometimes it's because I haven't moved all day long, and I'm NOT doing enough. But other days, like today? I've got to give myself a good kick in the pants and say, "SELF, of course you're doing enough! Now keep up the good work!"

Unfortunately, my Bloggy Friends, you get to suffer through my pep talk this morning. Because I need ME to acknowledge that this morning I:

Got out of bed (that's absolutely the hardest part!)
Made Scooter's lunch
Got Scooter ready for school
Took Scooter to school
Went by my parents' house to pick up some nuts (not the human kind - my house is full of those)
Came home
Started a load of laundry
Got Pooh started on her school work
Took a shower
Cleaned out the medicine cabinet
Listened to Tink whine (currently her favorite sport)
Made my Meal Replacement Shake
Took my supplements
Sat down on my butt to drink my shake and write this post

Yeah, that's not so bad for 9:35, is it?

So do you think I could get away with taking the rest of the day off? Nah, better not.

2 comments:

WendyDarling said...

LOL... Sounds like you are definitely "doing enough" to me. :-) Your moving and being productive, I'd say that's a full day. ;-)

Amy said...

Wow, I feel so inadequate now. It's 1:45 and I haven't even done all that. :)