Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oh, what a week!

Hey, let me tell ya something.

I can't wait for Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa to open. Those penguins crack me up!

Okay, that's not really what I was gonna tell ya, but the commercial came on as I was typing, and seriously! I can't wait for this movie!

But anyway.

Hey, let me tell ya something, dang it. I am a homebody, my friends. I like to be here, in my home. And not so much in other places. And this week? Is all about the other places.

Monday night: Fantasy Football meeting at the sports bar/family restaurant.
Tuesday night: Pooh8 volleyball practice (fun!) and Big Daddy's softball game (lost!)
Wednesday night: Life Group
Thursday night: Shopping for new bicycle seats, cheerleading shorts and volleyball gear
Friday night: Sweet, sweet nothing, I hope.

I'm more than a little overwhelmed, because the days are just about as full as the evenings, with homeschooling, babysitting, and business stuff.

Now I realize that many of you are MUCH busier than this, but me? I need me some down time, yo. Or I get all delirious and start saying things like "Yo."

Oh hey, you know what other movie I wanna see? The one with the dog? Who thinks he's a superhero, but he only plays one on TV? It's called Zoom or Flash or somethin' like that. John Travolta is the voice of the dog, and it looks like a hilarious movie.

Okay, I looked it up - It's actually called Bolt.

In still other movie news, we saw Beverly Hills Chihuahua on Monday, and it was <what's another word for hilarious?>. Honestly, I wasn't crazy about Drew Barrymore as the voice of Chloe, but the movie? GREAT. George Lopez, Cheech Marin, Paul Rodriguez? Ridiculously funny.

So thanks for sticking it out with this rambling post. I'm off to find some medication for my adult-onset ADD.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mean that in a good way? :o)

WendyDarling said...

Sounds like you have a busy week ahead. :-) I know what you mean, I like to stay home too. Unfortunately, we have 3 4-H functions this week, plus church and the gym. :-) Oh well... :-)

So, how are you enjoying homeschooling? :-)