Friday, October 17, 2008

Here's a quickie...

So I may have mentioned on Wednesday that I am OH so busy this week, and believe it or not, i left out some of my schedule. And since I know that you've spent countless hours wondering, "Is that all? What else might Lori be doing this week?" I'm here to let you know.

Last night Big Daddy took two of the girls and went to the sporting goods store to buy a new bike seat and volleyball gear. While he did that, I went to Kinko's, back home, Payless, Staples, Kinko's again, Target, and Jack in the Box. While he bought a bike seat and some shoes.

Not that I'm keeping score or anything.

This morning I participated in a Senior Health and Wellness Fair, came home to babysit, and at 2:00 we're going to watch Scooter5 cheer in the Homecoming Pep Rally. How cute is that?

But I'm sleepy, y'all. My eyes are really sleepy. I can't wait for 3:00, when hopefully I will be snuggled down deep in my bed with these eyes closed in blissful sleep.

A girl can dream, can't she?

No comments: