Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Life is Good

Here are some things that are making me happy, amusing me, and encouraging me today.

My 6-year-old dainty girl (Tink) burps bigger than her Daddy. She doesn't do it on purpose or make a big deal about it; it just happens when it needs to. I'm sorry y'all, but I grew up around lots of guys, and body function humor still cracks me up.

I'm still loving Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. A whole bunch.

Scooter (4) prayed all the way to school this morning. And it was a GOOD prayer, too! It's just a 5-minute drive, but still. Did this Momma's heart good.

The west side of my house has shifted back up a little, and now my bathroom door closes again! Go door! Now I don't have a little dog knocking the door open every time I go tinkle. He loves to knock the door open, come in to see what I'm doing, and leave. And he doesn't close the door on his way out.

Now I just hear him sniffing around at the bottom of the door. And I giggle.

What's making you smile today?

No comments: