Sunday, April 20, 2008

Keepin' it real, y'all.

Big Daddy and I were tickling, picking and playing in the car on the way home from church this morning.

Tink: Mommy, I heard you screaming last night.
Pooh: Yeah, me too.
Scooter: Me too.
Tink: Did you hurt yourself or were y'all just playing?

I'm staring out the window trying not to bust a gut.

BD: We were having a tickle fight.
Me: Yeah, we were just playing.

I don't even know what to say.

Except that I really, really thought they were asleep.

5 comments:

Amy said...

:O

:D hee hee hee

Anonymous said...

Oh my! :-)

Jennifer said...

I don't get it....

LOL!!! Ok, I am so cracking up here!! I know where to come for a good laugh!!

Bet I've got a story that would top that one though...involves being walked in on! Oh dear!

Glad you had a good tickle fight! LOL!

Anonymous said...

BAHA! Love it

A. Snodgrass said...

That's really funny. You are keepin' it real.