Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm feeling much better now.

So yeah, I thought about deleting my previous post, but decided to keep on keepin' it real instead.

Big Daddy came home from work, we had a long talk and then told Scooter that she wouldn't be going to his softball game tonight since she needed her sleep. She sobbed sincerely, promised to do better, and accepted her fate.

So did I.

BD and the big girls have gone to softball, and Scooter is dancing to Le Freak and hanging up laundry. Instead of "Awww...Freak Out," she's singing "Awww...Peace out!"

I didn't even ask her to hang up the laundry - she saw it laying there and got busy.

And she's going to bed in 10 minutes.

It's a roller coaster over here, like in the movie Parenthood, and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

No comments: