Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Oh, no! It's a Meme!

I saw this at Carissa Blog and since I have blogger's block, I shamelessly stole it.

MOUTHOLOGY

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Hmmm...I guess I have to say Jack in the Box, for their cheap tacos and Jalapeno Poppers. I am currently addicted to Jalapeno Poppers. Seriously. I can't stop.

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Cha Cha's. Local Mexican restaurant. As my friend Karen says, It's my Kryptonite.

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 15%

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Jalapeno Poppers. Did I mention I was addicted?

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice? Historically, pepperoni. Lately, though, I can't always eat meat toppings. They yuck me out, so onions, mushrooms, green olives or sweet peppers. Yeah.

Q. What do you like to put on your toast? Butter and preserves or jam. Peach, pineapple, or cherry.

TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer? A beautiful solid coral color. I got tired of the business of icons on top of a picture.

Q. How many televisions are in your house? Three that work. Oh no, four counting the tiny little B&W that I use in the bathroom sometimes.

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right.

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Tonsils and gall bladder.

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted? Pooh.

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Yes - Auto accident at 15.

BULLSHITOLOGY (If you'll excuse the term.)

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Goodness, I don't know...probably not.

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? No clue.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you? I've been told the aqua or turquoise family.

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Again, no clue.

Q. Have you ever saved some one’s life? Not that I'm aware of.

Q. Has someone ever saved yours? God.

DAREOLOGY (You can stop here if you're bored.)

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? No way. Wait...just a peck? I could handle that. I kiss my Aunt Rebecca like that.

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? I think there's a good chance. $200,000 would change our lives forever, but it's not enough to make us crazy.

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000? No.

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Oh heck no.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Yes.

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket? Dryer Lint.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? Don't know.

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower? I stand when showering, sit when bathing. What kind of question is this?

Q: Could you live with roommates? I'm assuming this excludes immediate family. Could I? Yes. Would I ever want to? No.

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own? About 6

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops? No run-ins. I did get pulled over for running a stop sign, but got off with a warning. Yes, I cried, but it wasn't a ploy. I'm over-emotional like that.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up? Healthy and wealthy.

LASTOLOGY

Q: Last Friend you talked to? Big Daddy.
Q: Last person who called you? Big Daddy.
Q: Last person you saw? Pooh.

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number? 17.
Q. Season? Autumn.

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone? James, our friend who passed away 3+ years ago. I miss him every day.

Q: Mood? Anxious.

Q: Listening to? The dishwasher.

Q: Watching? The cursor.

Q: Worrying about? Kids, money, my life.

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning? School run.

Q: What can you not wait to do? Get a laptop.

Q: What’s the last movie you saw? Pursuit of Happyness. I do not like depressing movies. Although there's a reasonably happy ending, this is one depressing movie.

Q: Do you smile often? I guess...

Q: Are you a friendly person? I try to be, but I get very anxious in new situations, so my shyness or nervousness could seem like unfriendliness.

So there you have it. I'm a big freaking freak. Are you?

No comments: