Sunday, December 02, 2007

Still Happy!

Hey, y'all. Hope your weekend was lovely. Mine was, and here's what made it that way.

1. My church. I love our church, our pastor, and most of all, our God.

2. My Sunday Nap. Man, what is it about Sundays that makes me so sleepy?

3. Big Daddy's work party was at Johnny Carino's tonight; they rented out the whole restaurant. Cool, huh? We had a sitter, so we had a nice, leisurely dinner with adult conversation.

Tomorrow's Big Daddy's day off, so we're finally going to start decorating for Christmas. I hope.

What made you happy today?

1 comment:

Misty said...

your happy things were perfect...
Sadly I spent more sunday time being upset at the behavior of my daughter, lack of sleep for me and the sadness of our current circumstances.

Today, a change in attitude is in order!