Monday, October 01, 2007

Menu Plan Monday



Happy Monday, girls and boys! I've got a kid home with Pink Eye, and I'm still in a great mood. In hopes of keeping my momentum going this week, I'm going to start out right by posting a Menu Plan today.

MONDAY
Salmon Patties (Thanks, Jennifer! I can't wait to try this recipe!)
Pasta Salad (with hidden veggies!)

TUESDAY
Smoked Sausage Sandwiches
Carrots

WEDNESDAY
Big Salad

THURSDAY
Spicy Shrimp
Corn on the Cob

FRIDAY
Life Group this week, so we'll feed the kids a sandwich before and then graze on snacks at our friends' house. Next time, I should decide what I'm taking ahead of time so I can post it here, too!

Have a great week, y'all! Go on over to Laura's and take a look at all the hundreds of Menu Plans posted today.

And be sure to check back here later, cause I'm thinking of writing a post about The Queen's Rules of Driving and Traffic. What do you think?

1 comment:

Jules said...

This looks so good! I love the pioneer woman's food! I will have to try the spicy shrimp!

Blessings,

Julie