Friday, September 07, 2007

Advice Forum Friday - uh...UPDATE!

Okay, y'all, I'm committed to presenting you with Advice Forum Friday until someone starts participating.

Anyone?

And I'm also committed to bringing you the bizarre truth that is me. 10 minutes ago, I had a brilliant topic for Advice Forum Friday. It has something to do with kids, and it's not complaining really, but here's the thing.

I can't remember what it was. Yeah, I forgot.

So I'm putting this up there for all two of you who read it, in hopes that someone has a question this week so my Mr. Linky won't sit there all empty.

And I'm gonna take the girls to school and hope that I remember what I was gonna post. Then I'll come home and update this sucker.

UPDATE: I never could remember what I was gonna ask this morning, but I came up with another while in the shower.

I'm looking for a facial moisturizer. Here are my criteria:

I DO NOT want this to feel oily or greasy on my skin. You know when you hear someone say, it doesn't feel oily, it just feels soft and silky? Yeah, that's what I'm looking for.
I have 40-something skin.
I need to fight wrinkles.
I need to buy it at Target, Wal-Mart, CVS or Walgreen's.

And now, bring us your burning questions! Kids driving you crazy? Can't figure out what to cook? Having a problem with the vacuum cleaner? Post the dilemma on your blog, being sure to mention and link back to this burning brilliance, and be sure to sign the Mr. Linky down below.

And pray that I figure out what I was gonna talk about today.


6 comments:

Tamara said...

I'm struggling with respect from an 8 year old girl and a 6 year old boy that might have learned a bit of this disrespect from my husband and myself in their formative years...we are fine, actually great now...but not then...and NOW WHAT?

shoeaddict said...

Lori- try Oil of Olay Rejenerest (or something like that). I hear FABULOUS things about it. I use Hope in a Jar but, it's by Philosophy so you cannot buy it in your requirede places. I love it though. It's the BEST EVER. EVER.

Misty DawnS said...

Several weeks ago, I asked for advice regarding finding more ways to earn money from home - whether it be blogging, or other jobs. I think I did the question wrong though :-(

Kristen said...

I'm too stupid to figure out the linky thing. I don't know, probably if I tried I'd be able to do it. But, I can't think of any questions.

Oil of Olay all the way!

Unknown said...

Ditto on the Oil of Olay...thats what I use :)

I've been so busy that I haven't really had a chance to think of something for Advice Forum Friday. I guess in a way it's good...must mean my household is running smoothly, right?!??!! LOL

Jennifer said...

Hey Lori. Getting caught up on your blog - I've been mia for a while due to sickness. Anyway, I use and LOVE Dove Deep Moisture. It's inexpensive and I buy it at WM. For me, at least, it's not greasy, and I really love it - use it every day! Hope you find one you like!