Sunday, July 01, 2007

My butt hurts.

Y'all. I have just spent 3 days in a car. My butt and lower back will never be the same.

Just a brief synopsis before I get in my very own, dearly beloved bed.

Friday - Fort Worth to Deming, New Mexico.

Saturday - Deming to Las Cruces to Ruidoso, to oh, why don't we go on up to Albuquerque?

Sunday - Albuquerque to Fort Worth

I have had quite a weekend. And I will tell you more about it in detail in the next few days. But for now, I would like to lay down.

That is all.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OMG! I just about PIMP when I read your title! I was TOTALLY LOL! If I'd been laughing any harder, I'd have been on the ground rolling around!

But sorry for the discomfort - I can imagine! Get lots of rest and hope you feel better soon!

(BTW - my new design is up!)