Monday, May 07, 2007

Morning, all! I've got a busy day of typing ahead of me, but I wanted to do a quick update of Miss Tinkerbell's birthday weekend. We had a great, busy, busy weekend! Since I don't want to go on and on about it, I'll do a timeline.

FRIDAY

We had Life Group (small groups from church) at our house Friday night.

Big Daddy, Pooh and Tink also had a T-ball game, so we divided and conquered. They almost beat the best and most cutthroat team.

After Life Group, we put Pooh and Scooter to bed, and Tink's Birthday Weekend Extravaganza began. We ate desert in bed, watched a movie, and Tink got to sleep in our bed, which is one of her very most favorite things in the world to do.

Mommy and Daddy did not sleep so well.

SATURDAY

We got up early and went to my niece's soccer game in Southlake, where it misted/rained the entire time. My van is now full of mud.

After the soccer game, we went to Barnes and Noble and let Tink go crazy. She chose a Tinkerbell charm bracelet, a fairy book with matching wings, and a kit for making cards.

We met my mom and dad, brother, sister-in-law and nieces at a great hamburger place called Kincaid's. It was noisy and a perfect place to celebrate a family birthday. Tink opened her presents from the rest of the family there, and then we headed home.

Saturday evening, our friends came over for dinner and Birthday Cake. We watched Night at the Museum, which I loved!

Tink slept with us again, as the Birthday Weekend Extravaganza was still in effect. Oh, and did I mention that she stayed up until 1:00 a.m.? Yeah, good times.

Mom and Dad still not sleeping well.

SUNDAY

Church in the morning was a special children's church presentation. Pooh and Tink came into our service with us, and loved it.

After church, naps for all the Dirty Laundry kids, including Big Daddy.

After naps, BD and the big girls were off to T-Ball practice while Scooter and I chilled at the house. Well, actually I typed some, but also watched two episodes of Flavor of Love Charm School. That's right, I watch Trash TV!

Back to church in the evening for Kid Jamz musical and ice cream sundaes. Then home and ready for bed.

The Birthday reign of Miss Tinkerbell of Dirty Laundry has now come to an end. It was great while it lasted.

And now we get to do it all over again in two weeks with Miss Scooter Pie of Dirty Laundry.

Stay tuned.

No comments: