Monday, April 02, 2007

Happy Monday

Just a quick post here to list some things I'm thankful for today.

  • We got T-Ball pictures back and they are so cute!
  • Big Daddy and I are getting to attend a marriage retreat at a nice hotel in Dallas in a few weeks!
  • I have a great new friend that I met online. She rocks!
  • I got my girls some really cute (and inexpensive) clothes last Friday at the Carter's Outlet.
  • I saw my aunt and uncle Sunday morning for breakfast.
  • I got free lipstick and free shower gel and free toothpaste at CVS today! I'm telling you, rock the Extra Bucks!
  • I got a free loaf of raisin bread at the bread store today!
  • And have I mentioned I made a new friend?
So have a great day, because I sure intend to!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carter's has some really cute clothes. Glad you found some at the Outlet store. That makes it even cutier!

Redneck Diva said...

I'm glad you got the girls some clothes, but I'm wicked jealous over that purse!

I have a new friend, too.... ;)