Tuesday, April 03, 2007

American Idol Recap

Okay, here goes. If you don't see them here, it's because they neither impressed me nor horrified me.

Melinda Doolittle - Oh. My. Gosh. I can't believe how good this girl is! She has so much confidence and personality when she's singing, and then as soon as she finishes, she looks all meek and shy. Cute.

Chris Richardson - Chris brought it tonight! One of my favorites.

Jordin Sparks - Great. I'm just so frickin' proud of you!

Gina - Nice. Loved her makeup. Distracted by the stud in her tongue.

Sanjaya - Did he just shout, "Welcome to the universe of Sanjaya?" I'm gonna be brutally honest, so if that offends you, please skip to the next paragraph. Does this kid not realize that he's still there as a joke? Howard Stern and Vote For The Worst are promoting him. I just think that he should be more humble, and it seems like he's getting very cocky.

Haley Scarnato - I didn't think she was that bad. Why wouldn't Paula say anything other than she looked good in green?

LaKisha - Oh. My. Goodness. Again. It's no secret that she and Melinda are my faves. And did anyone notice the little Ann Margaret move she did at the end?

Best - Melinda. Worst - Sanjaya, Phil, who knows?

p.s. Now Mack the Knife is stuck in my head. Thanks so much.

4 comments:

Julie said...

"Mack the Knife" was my favorite. Sanjaya must go or I may have to stop watching. I can't take much more of him.

Becky said...

You mean it isn't all the junior high girls of the world who are voting Sanjaya in every week?!

Susie said...

OH MY I love this post but it is like you took every single thought from my head and posted it! I love the Post so much! JUst thought I would stop by and say hello again since the party!!

Wendy said...

OKay- IS that what Sanjaya yelled? I couldn't catch it and even rewound it. I am like Simon- I don't even know what to say about him. I think C.R. is a little too Justin Timberlake for my taste. AND Phil MUST MUST MUST keep the hat on. Those ears are, well..... 3, 2, 1, BLAST OFF!!!! He could fly with those puppies!