Tuesday, March 13, 2007

See what I live with?

I was getting ready for church Sunday morning, which is 90% of the time a sprint. I spend 50 minutes getting all three girls ready for church, while BD wanders around the house "waking up." Then I get about 15 minutes to spend on myself. I take my shower the night before, so the morning of, all I have to do is roll my hair and get dressed. I put on most of my makeup in the car. This is my life. I have frickin' Crohn's Disease, and I'm lucky if I have time to go to the bathroom.

Oh, did I start ranting? Oops. My bad.

Anyway, I'm putting on my shoes, which show my bare (dry, yucky) heels, and I said, "I hope no one looks at my heels."

BD goes, "Yeah, cause last week someone totally got down on the ground behind your seat and was looking at your heels."

Good thing that guy cracks me up.

1 comment:

Liza on Maui said...

I just love reading your comments. I do a sprint on Sunday mornings too :)