Saturday, February 24, 2007

My first Meme

ACCENT: Texan with a little bit of Alabama thrown in.
BIBLE BOOK THAT I LIKE: In the Bible or about the Bible? Romans.
CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: Unloading the dishwasher.
DOG OR CAT: Dogs
ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: Computer, TV, DVR
FAVORITE COLOGNE: Lots of different Bath and Body Works sprays. Cologne is just too strong for me.
GOLD OR SILVER: Either/both.
HANDBAG I CARRY MOST OFTEN: Right now, a pink Nine West purse, but I really like Fossil purses and want a new one!
INSOMNIA: Just a little. An hour here and there.
JOB TITLE: Homemaker and part-time typist
KIDS: 3 girls
LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: We own a modest house in an okay neighborhood.
MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: Oh, this make me so uncomfortable . . .good speller? Good typist? Oh, I know, I am very loyal!
NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: Smart mouth
OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: Tonsils. Broken hip - 1 week. Gall bladder – 5 days x 2. Crohn’s disease -7 days + 5 days.
PHOBIAS: Can’t think of one, except I have a little social anxiety.
QUOTE: I’m drawing a total blank here.
RELIGION: Christian – Non-denominational
SIBLINGS: One younger brother
TIME I WAKE UP: 6:30 a.m. on week days, and whenever I have to on the weekends.
UNUSUAL TALENT OR SKILL: I don't know . . .
VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: Greens, like turnip or collard.
WORST HABIT: ProcrastinationX-RAYS: Hip, neck, back, Abdominal CT scan, MRI on foot, chest . . .
YUMMY STUFF I COOK: Blondies with whatever I have to throw in; roast; spaghetti; homemade biscuits; stacked enchiladas . . .
ZOO ANIMAL I LIKE MOST: Giraffe!!!

No comments: