Monday, February 26, 2007

Four Things

Got this one in my e-mail and thought I'd share it here.

Four Things About Me
Things you may or may not have known about me in no particular order.

A. Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Bonanza (Steak restaurant)
2. J. Brannam (Retail store)
3. 20 years of bad secretarial jobs with a couple of good ones thrown in
4. Mom

B. Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Grease
2. Auntie Mame
3. The ending of Die Hard II
4. White Christmas

C. Four places I have lived:
1. Arlington, Texas
2. Dallas, Texas
3. Roma, Texas
4. Right here south of Fort Worth, Texas

D. Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Heroes
2. Amazing Race
3. Friday Night Lights
4. Survivor

E. Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. San Diego, CA
3. Albuquerque, NM
4. Las Vegas

F. Websites I visit daily:
1. http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/
2. http://game.giveawayoftheday.com/
3. I'm not telling
4. It's my secret

G. Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican Food
2. Steak - Ribeye, prime rib or smoked sirloin
3. Fettucine Alfredo
4. Chocolate

H. Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Santee, California
2. Alaska
3. Albuquerque
4. Las Vegas

I. Four friends I think will participate:
1. No pressure
2. No, really
3. I wish you would
4. But you don't have to.

If you decide to do this one, please leave me a comment, so that I can visit your answers.

1 comment:

Liza on Maui said...

Did you say chocolate? Come over to my blog party and you might get lucky :)

Visiting you from the Ultimate Blog Party :)