Thursday, January 25, 2007

Note to Tink's teacher

Hey, I just wanted to check in with you this morning about Tinkerbell's tardiness. She was a little upset about being late again today, because she said you were displeased about her being late yesterday. I can't believe I got them there late again. I explained to her that you probably weren't mad, but just, as we call it, "very serious."

(FYI, I have a chronic illness that is fairly well managed, except that sometimes I have a hard time in the mornings. Crohn's Disease, no joke. Too much information, I know, but I wanted to let you know the most common reason for her tardiness is me.)

Also, Abby kept asking me last night to call you or e-mail you so that you could wear your glasses today, too, and I tried to explain to her that we don't call teachers at home, and that you probably wouldn't get my e-mail until you were at school.

So. Hope you and my crazy, beautiful, obsessive, brilliant 5-year-old have a great day.

Lori

No comments: