Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Let's try this again . . .

Okay. So it's been what, three or four months since I've posted? No big deal, right?

Honestly, I haven't posted for a couple of reasons. One is that I feel like a geek compared to some of the great bloggers I read out there. Who am I trying to kid? I am not a writer. I'm hilarious in my head, but when I write it down, it just sounds like a bunch of bitching. Second reason is that I'm just a lazy ass, and can never think of anything "writable" to write.

So there.

But I'm trying this again, and if it sucks, it sucks. Nobody reads it but me and Big Daddy, anyway.

1 comment:

Overwhelmed! said...

Lori,

When I first started blogging (April 2006), I quickly learned that the best way to get people to read my blog was to read others' blogs and to LEAVE COMMENTS at every blog I visited. You'd be amazed at how many people will stop by your blog from the comment you left on theirs. That's how I got here. :)

Keep up with your blogging. Don't compare your blog to other blogs...just do your own thing!