Friday, January 15, 2010

Puppies and printers and scammers, oh MY!

Do you have those days when you feel like you did NOTHING at all, but you're tired anyway? Today was one of those days. And so that I don't feel like a total loser, I decided I'd post my accomplishments, no matter how small.

And off we go

I got my kids fed and dressed. Hey, that's quite the accomplishment here, where the Dirty Laundry girls would like every day to be Pajama Day.

I took this sweet puppy outside humpteen times to go potty, and I fixed his special meals of puppy food and formula. He's one month old today, you see. Oh, and also I can't stop taking pictures of him. Like a grillion.

Let's see, what else? Oh, I called Lexmark regarding a problem I'm having with my color ink cartridge, and surprise of all surprises? THEY ARE SENDING ME A NEW CARTRIDGE. You don't see that kind of customer service much these days! So YAY, Lexmark.

Called scammer Loral Langmeier to argue about a charge to my account. I may write an entire post about this tomorrow. Yeah, I will, so check back. I know, I haven't been so consistent with the writing of the posts, but just check back - I'm trying to do better.

Hey, the puppy just deleted my entire post. Thank goodness for Auto Save!

I sorted my tax receipts - until this afternoon, everything was crammed into one folder. Next step will be entering them into spreadsheets.

Made and/or received several business calls. Have I told y'all lately that we love our business? Ask me about it.

Oh yeah, and I also educated my children. Found a great typing site through a friend's blog. Printed out worksheets, introduced new exercises. It was a GREAT school day.

Did I mention taking a grillion pictures of the puppy? Oh, and wrote a blog post for the first time in 87 years. I guess I wasn't such a slacker after all.

1 comment:

beckyjomama said...

Well, that seems like a VERY accomplished day to me. Congrats!