Tuesday, August 04, 2009

More To Love - August 4

I'll admit it - I may be addicted to reality television. I'll watch anything once, and some ridiculous shows even more than once.

Tonight I'm watching More to Love on Fox, and I have a few thoughts to share.

Y'all, I'm a big girl. The smallest I've ever been is a Size 16. My wedding dress was an 18. And now? I'm not gonna tell you the size, but I'll tell ya this: I'm the largest I've ever been. Praise God, I'm losing weight again, but that's another post.

My point is this: No matter what my size has been, I just lived my life. These girls whine about their size CONSTANTLY. All the time. Non-stop. And come on - most of them are about a size 18, maybe a 20.

Shut up, you big honkin' babies!

Most of them could use a session with Clinton and Stacy from What Not to Wear, too, because OMG, they wear such unflattering clothes! Yeah, maybe weight isn't the reason you can't get a date. Maybe it's because you dress crappy.

Just a thought.

And finally? This guy comes off insincere to me. I hope I'm wrong, because I'd hate for him to just be playing games with all these basket cases.

What do you think?

3 comments:

WendyDarling said...

I haven't seen the show. As a Big Beautiful Woman myself, who used to have a low self-esteem, I just can't bring myself to watch it.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Bugnbee's Mom said...

Hi Lori - thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I am using it as therapeutic services for myself with the hope that someone dealing with the RAD beast can also relate! I am just getting started and have a ton of stories and experiences to share as well as keeping up with the day to day dealings! Thanks for being a follower!

Now lets talk about More to Love - yes I too as you have an addiction to reality TV and this one has come in at the top of my list! I agree with you I sure hope that this guy is not stringing along any of these "Basket Cases" as you call it. I hope that these girls had some psychological counseling before hand and certainly afterwards. It makes for some good TV I guess!

Please feel free to share more of your RAD beast stories!

Take care
Bugnbee's Mom