Thursday, January 01, 2009

Do you Wii?

I've got several posts bouncing around in my head, but for today I just want to tell you about one of our favorite Christmas gifts.

Our large family gift this year was a Wii, and Redneck Diva and I were thrilled when we found Calvin Tucker's Redneck Jamboree for the Wii.

Y'all.




It is nine kinds of wrong, and ten kinds of FUN.

There's toilet seat horseshoes, there's fishing with dynamite, shootin', lawnmower racing, and did I mention ten kinds of fun?

Now sophisticated it's not. Great graphics? Uhm, no. But please see above, re: ten kinds of fun.

Our friends came over last night for New Year's Eve, and we had the absolute best time playing these ridiculous games. So much fun that they borrowed the game to take to the next party.

We've got Wii Sports, we've got Pool Party, but I'm not ashamed to tell ya that Redneck Jamboree is our current fave.

What's your favorite Wii game?

3 comments:

beckyjomama said...

Too fun!!!

Redneck Diva said...

Right now Guitar Hero is my huckleberry, but dude, that redneck jamboree is runnin' a close second. Everyone that comes over is forced into playing it by my redneck husband - whether they want to or not!

The other day Abby said that this summer we need to play toilet seat horseshoes for real. We might be wearing her down...

binks said...

That sounds hilarious. We were playing Wii Play - Goat Racing and laughing like hyenas for hours.
Boxing holds a close second but only because I am the reigning champ.