Thursday, June 12, 2008

Four Things

Kelley at O2BNAZ tagged me for this meme. I've done this via e-mail in the past, but I don't think I've posted it here before:

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Daycare
2. Retail - Christmas Store
3. Secretary (over and over and over)
4. Transcriptionist

Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. Grease
2. Twister
3. Auntie Mame
4. Steel Magnolias

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Arlington, Texas
2. Roma, Texas
3. Monterrey, Mexico (for one summer!)
4. This growing suburb, Texas

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Friday Night Lights
2. American Idol
3. The Closer
4. The Amazing Race

Four places I’ve been:
1. Las Vegas
2. Albuquerque
3. San Diego
4. Honolulu

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Karen
2. Aunt Cheryl
3. Aunt Joy
4. Kristin

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Steak
3. Fettuccine Alfredo
4. Pineapple Upside Down Cake

Four places I would love to visit:
1. Miami, Oklahoma
2. Alaska
3. Branson, MO
4. Las Vegas AGAIN! It's been too long!

Four things I’m looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Girl's Weekend with Kristin!
2. Re-doing our Patio
3. Getting away with Big Daddy
4. Maybe even a trip to Albuquerque?

I'm not gonna tag anyone, cause I'm not sure who's already done this one. Instead, here's what we're gonna do:

If you've done this before, leave me a comment telling me one new thing about you, or one thing we have in common.

And if you haven't done it before, do the whole thing on your blog and leave me a comment so I can check it out.

And have a great day!

No comments: