Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thank goodness I'm just PG

Free Online Dating


Apparently, the fact that I say crap and...cover the children's ears...DEAD, earns me a PG rating. Some material may not be suitable for children.

Well crap, cause I have children, and I say crap and dead almost every day. Do you think they can still grow up to be president some day? Or a flight attendant?

Oh, I just realized that Mingle is a site for Free Online Dating. Which I'm not necessarily endorsing. I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

LOL! Well, being PG in a practically R-rated (or is that rayed? lol!) world is pretty good if you ask me! At least your blog hasn't shocked me - I've been to some that have! Maybe I don't "get out" much, cuz I really have been shocked at some of them! PG people are a-ok in my book!

And I think they can grow up to be anything they want - whether you say crap or not!!