Sunday, July 29, 2007

It's a great day!

Today I'm thankful for:


A houseful of church friends eating brunch together, laughing and talking, while our kids play together inside and outside...and inside and outside.

A web of blog friends who are oh, so fun to read and send me sweet e-mails and comments when I need them most.

A new job for Big Daddy, that pays more and has better benefits. And most importantly, where he will be treated properly and with respect. It is truly a God Thing.

That God provides for us, protects us, and guides us through this life of ours.

And selfishly, I'm thankful for another giveaway!

Love Shak, Baby is giving away a $250.00 gift certificate to Gymboree!! Now who couldn't use that!! Check it out.

Finally, I am thankful for the oh, so fun title that was bestowed upon me today by dcrmom at Musings of a Housewife. I am now officially A Bloggin' Princess!

Y'all have a wonderful afternoon!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats to Big Daddy on the new job - that's awesome! God truly is amazing, isn't He?

Thanks for the heads up on that contest - gotta run enter!!!!

And congratulations Princess Lori!!!

Kristen said...

That's so great about the job. Congrats.

Oh, and I thought you were already a queen! Congrats on your new title though!