Friday, May 25, 2007

Food Meme

I got this meme from dcrmom at Musings of a Housewife about a hundred years ago, and finally decided to trot it out today.

1. What do you like on a hot dog?
Just mustard, or
Mustard, chili, onions and cheese

2. What do you like on a hamburger?
Mayo and tomatoes, or
Hickory sauce, mayo and shredded cheese, or
Bacon, swiss and grilled mushrooms

3. What do you like on a baked potato?
Butter, sour cream, shredded cheese, chives, bacon bits, salt, pepper and more butter.

4. What do you like on a slice of toast?
Butter and nice jam or preserves - no jelly, or
Plain, sopping up my eggs over easy.

5. What do you like in a cup of coffee or tea?
No hot tea for me, thanks. Coffee - I like lots of sweet, flavory stuff in there. Not much of a plain coffee person. I'm hoping for one of those pod coffee makers so I can make one cup and doctor it to my heart's content.

If you're reading, I tag you! Leave me a comment if you decide to play.

No comments: