Thursday, March 15, 2007

She takes after her mother

Do you know that my youngest pride and joy cries E. VER. Y. TIME. SHE IS CORRECTED. That's right. Every time. Every time. E. Ver. Y. Time.

I love that kid, but I am weary of seeing that (contorted) face and hearing that (crying) sound. To be clear, I love her face and voice, only not when they're crying.

To further clarify, this is only when she gets a consequence, such as sit on your bed, take a time out, put that toy up, etc. This does not apply, for example, when I tell her, "Be more careful, honey." Then, I get a sunshiney, "Yes Sam."

So, more venting from the Queen. Cause, more crying from the Scooter.

But this, too, shall pass.

And now I'm off to finish typing an insurance statement from a lady who is 50 years old and makes $5,000 to $15,000 per month doing "private dances" for "referrals." What does that sound like to you? At 50?

No comments: