Friday, March 30, 2007

Give me my Dyson!

5 Minutes for Mom is giving away a Dyson Slim Vacuum! And I want one!

The latest member of the Dyson family is the Dyson Slim, and someone is going to win one on April 4!

Y'all, I so need to win this vacuum cleaner, because my $50 desperation Wal-Mart vacuum cleaner that makes more noise than a Jumbo Jet is driving me crazee! In addition to being Queen of Dirty Laundry, I am perilously close to earning the title of Queen of Dirty Carpet. Save me!

Check out the contest at 5 Minutes for Mom, and check out the Dyson Slim at Dyson.com.

And where do I go to get my award for most links in a single post?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

OKay- so I can't type as made clear by my previous comment. Duh. Thanks for letting us know about this. I have a Dyson now, and it is the best vacuum I have owned. THough I do have to say, IT DOES CLOG> They are liars. Nonetheless, I love it, and it picks up way more than my other vacuum ever did. FGood luck my friend!!

Wendy said...

See- I still can't type. Where's the spell check for the comment box?