Saturday, August 26, 2006

Long time, no...

I haven't been around much, and I really couldn't say why. I know that the original name of my blog, "Trixie's Rants" didn't float my boat, but I couldn't really think of anything better.

Also, I still haven't decided how much or little of personal details to expose, because of that whole "who might stumble on my blog" question.

And finally, I can be a bit of a lazy ass sometimes, or often, or whatever. And I just didn't feel like I had anything cute or interesting to post. So I didn't.

So last weekend Big Daddy and I were at the Fantasy Football draft at our church. I decided to pick my own team this season instead of just trying to run his team. I was doing great, until it came time to pick the name of my team, and I got stumped. As usual. And BD suggested "Dirty Laundry." Because as all mothers know, my life is consumed with Dirty Laundry.

And so I decided that my little ole journal here would henceforth refer to same Dirty Laundry, and my intention to become the Queen of it. Meaning that I will conquer and rule over it, not that I will sit on top of it regally.

The end.

No comments: