Sunday, August 12, 2007

Serene Sunday

Not much going on here today. AT ALL. We came home from church and I napped until 2:00. SWEET.

Thanks to all of you who participated in Advice Forum Friday this week. I got some great suggestions for music sources, many of which I plan to pursue, SOON.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a great article at Faith Lifts about Living in the Moment with our children, and more importantly, with our God.

Please, oh please, oh please take a look at this post at Kisses of Sunshine, especially if you have a Blogger account. Following these simple steps will help ME respond to YOU when you comment. Thanks! Really, Thanks!

Comma rules. I can always use a refresher!

Here's a list of the Top 50 Frugality Bloggers. Something else I can definitely use!

Y'all have a great Sunday evening! See ya back here tomorrow, right?

No comments: