Monday, January 01, 2007

You wanna know more?

I'm a young 40-something wife and mother who at times thought I would never be either. In the early part of 1996, God brought this diamond in the rough named Big Daddy into my life, and with my eyes wide shut, I married him before that year ended. I broke every rule in "my relationship rule book," and God blessed us anyway.

It's been a rough road for us. We've survived fire, miscarriage, and other great losses. We've also been blessed far above what we ever could have hoped or imagined.

Big Daddy and I are parents to three beautiful, spirited, brilliant girls. They were born to someone else, but they're our children. We adopted them in the fall of 2005, and our life has never been the same. You can read more about our family story here.

Get to know Pooh here.
Get to know Tinkerbell here and here.
Get to know Scooter Pie here and here.

Thanks for coming to visit. I hope you take some time to look around and get to know me. I love God, I love my family, and I am not perfect.

No comments: